Welcome to The Bridges Medical practice
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Our Aim is:
To provide high quality health care for all of our patients in a caring, responsive, courteous and supportive manner.
Our Mission is to:
- Put our patients welfare at the heart of all we do
- Listen to our patients
- Promote best medical practice, share expertise and refer on to the appropriate service, where necessary
- Encourage continuous learning within our organisation and promote clinical governance within our teams
- Be innovative and adaptable, and respond to the changing face of general practice
- Promote the aims mission and values of the Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group
- Strive to improve the health of our population and encourage self-care
- Use our resources wisely and in a cost effective manner
- Encourage patients to use both the practice resources, and those of the wider NHS responsibly
- Balance the needs of individual patients with those of the wider practice population
- Value and protect our staff
Our values are:
To be caring, trustworthy and responsible. To have integrity and strive for excellence.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Access & Parking
All of our surgeries are accessible to patients using a wheelchair. We have parking spaces outside The Bridges Medical Centre which are reserved for patients displaying a disabled sticker. There is a lift available at The Bridges Medical Centre.
Fortunately there are large public car parks very close so could we ask you to use those to allow patients with significant mobility difficulties / Blue Badge holders to have access to the few spaces available at the rear of the surgery. If you do use those spaces please vacate the spaces following your consultation / visit to Lloyds pharmacy as soon as possible to allow your following patients to access them.
Littlemoor Surgery and Health Centre have plenty of free parking available.
(Site updated 06/10/2014)